Orthodontic Care for All Ages
- A few things that orthodontic treatment can do for you is…
- Ensure proper function of teeth
- Create a healthy, attractive smile and facial structure
- Maintain a good bite making it easier to chew and speak
- Avoid tooth decay/loss by making them easier to clean
- Avoid expensive dental procedures that could result from untreated orthodontic issues
Understanding Early Check-Ups
Around that age, children have a mix of baby (primary) and permanent teeth. An examination at this age gives the child orthodontist a wealth of information. If a problem exists, or if one is developing, our orthodontists are able to advise you on which treatment is recommended, when it should begin, and estimate its length.
If your child is younger than 7, and you notice something that appears “off,” it’s not necessary to wait until your child turns 7 or until you get a recommendation from your dentist. You should contact our office to schedule a free complimentary orthodontic check-up.