Invisalign for teenS
10 Things to Know About Invisalign Treatment for Teens.
- Invisalign® treatment is the modern way to straighten teeth. After taking a digital scan, our orthodontists will develop a treatment plan using a series of custom-made, removable, and virtually invisible aligners.
- From simple to complex, Invisalign treatment is effective for a wide range of teeth-straightening cases. Your first concern as a parent is choosing a treatment that will give your teen their best smile. Invisalign clear aligners straighten teeth with greater predictability — without interrupting your teen’s life.
- No two teen cases are the same. Our orthodontists will design a unique, customized treatment plan for your teen with Invisalign clear aligners.
- Invisalign treatment is a more comfortable way to straighten teeth. There are no brackets to rub or wires to break. And unlike most other aligners, Invisalign clear aligners are trimmed along the gum line for optimal patient comfort.
- Teens who wear Invisalign clear aligners are more confident. Traditional braces can make teens self-conscious.
- Teens wearing Invisalign aligners can have fewer, shorter office visits and fewer emergency visits. You’ll not have an emergency visit due to broken wires or brackets.
- Your teen can keep living their life without interruption during Invisalign treatment. The aligners are virtually invisible and easily removable, so your teen can still enjoy school pictures, social events, and all the foods they love. Plus, no brackets or wires means sports injuries are less likely. Your teen can even continue to brush and floss as usual for better oral health.
- Many orthodontic insurance plans cover Invisalign treatment. Ask our office staff how insurance, flexible spending accounts, and payment plans can help you fit Invisalign treatment into your budget.
- Teens must wear their aligners the recommended 20 to 22 hours a day. Replacement aligners are available should your teen misplace them.
- With Invisalign clear aligners, your teens can see results in as little as 6 months. The aligners are clear and removable, so you can see the progress in your teen’s smile every step of the way.